Saturday, April 5, 2008

I am funny. I hope.

I'm blogging it's 2:o3 AM and I have church tommorrow at like 10 or so...and so this is not smart. i haven't yet showered. I am looking instead at blogs of old and loading up the new ones that Roz and I made reciently (as in this night...)

Roz and I are bad about some things...like being observant. I am not good about being nice to people. Roz is sometimes slow. I can be really mean, roz can be forgetful. I can say faults we have on the internet because roz loves me SO SO much that no matter what crap I type about her, she will still be my friend.

Anyway, I say all that to say this: Roz and I are horrible about what time we go to bed. I don't know why I had to say all those other faults before I just got to this one...I DON'T KNOW. WHY WON'T THE POPUS LEAVE ME ALONE!?!?!? just kidding.

I keep making bad typing errors.

It's because it's early. So...because of that...Goodbye for now.

No comments: