Saturday, March 29, 2008

Blog number 2...the days grow longer the weeks grow shorter

Hi.
I know hi is kind of a lame way to start a blog...but honestly...it's 1:15...am...and that is something like lack of sleep...
lack of sleep meaning not being in bed sleeping before 3:00 am for the last three days.
I don't mean to be like ehhhh...but I just blogged in XANGA which i haven't done in quite some time...and i was reading all these old blogs that I wrote when I was a young annoying teen...
I think i said all this before. I should really stop being so annoying...
and repeditive...
SO: blogging is suppose to be about what you've been doing lately.
LETS SEE
Today I...
Ohh.. I don't want to talk about today...
it was...shall we say...something different. And I don't mean different as in cool artistic on the edge, like something dangerous esque...I mean different like when you're mom calls your outfit different...which is not the sort of different you want to hear about...
BUT I suppose if this is a blog (which for some reason I'm speaking outloud as I type which I believe might just be annoying enough for Roz to kill me)
she says nah...but deep in her heart...in the quiet crevics...crap..how do you spell crevices??? I don't know...in the quiet corners of her heart...murder is the intent!
anyway that still doesn't tell you very much about my day.
Let me elaborate...I started today at 12:00am...on the phone with roz...biiiiig suprise...We didn't get off the phone until roughly about 3 AM...we talked about everything...so don't ask specifically (I spelled it out loud...sigh...)
THEN I went to bed around 4:30am...which was bad cause I had to get up at about 8:30...and you may be all like "Oh...that's 4 hours, plenty of hours...about what you get usually anyway isn't it?"
and to that I would say How do you know me so well? stalker! just kidding. Anyway I was very tired. But at 8:45 or so, I got up and went to Howard Auditorium (the best and the worst building on the ORU campus) for the Physicist rehearsal so i could do nothing and pretty much just try and sleep on the hardest platforms that there ever ever was (platforms were not intended for sleeping...I know that now...) until about noon. Then I got up and watched the rehearsal, still not doing much, i mean I located some lights and stuff...but really as far as a show is concerned, i did pretty much nothing.
Then I went to the movies with some people. (...)
and then we walked around campus and nothing too too exciting happened after that
SO
go away.
~Sara

No comments: